We serve individuals and businesses in many areas of financial management, including:
- Investment Planning - Craig and team can help you determine your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand risk tolerance is important in recommending appropriate investments to help you reach your goals.
- Estate Planning - Do you want to preserve your estate for your intended heirs? Potentially reduce exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Craig and team can coordinate with tax and legal advisors. This may be especially important for Kansas farmers and business owners.
- Retirement Planning - Helping with your employer-sponsored retirement plans. Making the most of your retirement plans from work and IRAs. Determining how much money you might need to retire. Managing assets before and during retirement to help reach your goals. Craig and team have worked with investors in deferred compensation, employer-sponsored retirement plans and TDA's for more than 28 years.
- Insurance Needs Analysis - Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes when appropriate. Finding the best policy for your situation.
- Education Funding - Craig and team can help in recommending investment strategies to help you pay for your children's (or grandchildren's) education.
- Employee and Executive Benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.